Latest threads in Saturn Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Please help *PLEASE ## SPAM ## SPAM ##PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST*
You are dreaming, or you are trying to spam others. At any rate, it will not work and, despite what you said, is probably illegal. The only answer for financial gain is good old-fashioned honest hard...
2
2

Fuel filters
Hi, is showing these 3 fuel filters for my 97' Saturn SW2. WIX Part# 33575 $19.27 FRAM # G8086 $27.79 ACDelco # GF823 $45.79 Essentially, what is the difference between these filters? Thanx, Ed
3
3

Saturn vs Honda Civic Drag Race on TV
OK - Its petty clear shy rear-wheel drive cars have wheelie bars. But to me, wheelie bars trailing behind a front wheel drive car just looks too stupid! Comments? I just dont get it! -WaVy
6
6

Best tires to buy for SW2
About a year or so ago I read a thread on here that mentioned a tire that some drivers wanted to buy for their Saturns. Seemed the consensus was that brand was the best and helped make for a real...
23
23

2002 SL2 Key Fob programming instructions needed
Anyone have a link or know how to program keyfobs for the 2002 SL2 ? My second keyfob broke and now I'm down to one. Would like to add additional 2 more for a total of 3. I know where to obtain them...
2
2

Brake problem Saturm 2002 L200 Please Help
After 35000 miles front brakes needed replacing. Installed new front pads. Job went well with no problems installing the front pads. I did not open the system to bled since I was only replacing the...
3
3

Brake problem
After 35000 miles front brakes needed replacing. Installed new front pads. Job went well with no problems installing the front pads. I did not open the system to bled since I was only replacing the...
2
2

Locked into second gear
Greetings! About 3-4 weeks ago while driving home I shifted from third to second gear and the gear shift immediately went, for want of a better word, limp. No grinding, no lurch, it just went into...
8
8

2006 saturn vue V6AWD question
Just purchased 2006 saturn vue V6 AWD. ONLY after turning key on and backing up, when I put car in drive and turn wheel, I hear a "burp" noise in what seems to be the steering column. Was told...
2
2

Wiring for fog lights 94 SC
95 SC2 I bought came without fog/driving lights, so I bought a pair of lights from someone "parting out" their car. They included the panel switches, which plug right into my electrical without...
3
3

1997 SW1 stereo wire color coding?
Hello, I'm pretty sure thisw question gets asked from time to time but I searched about as much I can and couldn't find the specific info I was looking for without being charged for it. Does someone...
3
3

Continuous SATURN cyl. head casting flaws!
--- Neil wrote:
3
3

Carpet
If you need carpet, go to Call us directly, or purchase through our online ebay store and we will discount your purchase 5%. You must mention you saw this on the newsgroup to get the discount. If you...

wheel allignment
How do you know if you have to have your wheel alignment checked? When I make sharp turns in a parking lot the tires make a lot of noise as if they are pulling across the pavement or something.
1
1

2001 "S" series?
I think that's what it is. 57,000 miles. Very good buy to me if I choose to get it. Any issues like the 1995 "oil burner" I've got now or something similar that would make me want to avoid this car?...
8
8