'31 President Sedan for auction Sat. 6/17 in NW PA

Sorry this is so late, just found out about it myself, but in Conneaut Lake, PA (very near Meadville, in the NW portion of the state), there is an estate auction of Stuart Ladner's property and one of the many items for sale is a 1931 Studebaker President sedan (called a "Presidential" in the auction details). Also listed in the details of the auction for Sat. is a book called "History of the Studebaker Corp.

1852-1923".

Here's a pic of the '31:

Leave off everything after the ".com" and you'll get to more details about the auction.

Bill Pressler Kent, OH

Reply to
billslark

Bill,

I also just heard about this... Friday night. I was going to go but looked at the photos and figured I couldn't afford the car anyway so I'd stay home and do some work here. I wonder what it went for?

Steve Grant a.k.a. the Madd Doodler

Reply to
madd_doodler

Steve,

I heard the car went for $12,700.00. I'm told it appeared well-worth that.

Bill Pressler

Reply to
billslark