31 Studebaker President 4 Season Roadster Wooden Model

I recieved my June Issue of National Geographic on Saturday. In the backoin the Flashback Page there is a color photograph of the wooden

1931 Studebaker President Four Season Roadster. I have seen black and white pictures before but none in color. It is quite a sight.

The photograph was published in September 1936 after the model was burned.

Geno

64 R2 Avanti

64 Daytona Convertible

Reply to
jeep4cyl

mbstude

Ahhhh... Can you scan and post a pic?

(Be sure to use the "de-screen" feature of your scanner if it is available)

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

I will try. I have a scanner but haven't used it in a while. Geon

64 R2 Avanti

64 Daytona Convertible

Reply to
jeep4cyl

Speaking of '31 Studebakers, there's a '31 on eBay right now in Missouri. It's an eight, don't know if it's a Dictator 8 or a President. Mostly all there, and they aren't asking the earth, moon and stars for an unrestored car. Check it out.

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond