Pretty rare intakemanifold ?

I wonder how often you see these intakes ? Or is this perhaps a modified Cadillac--manifold?

Pekka, from Helsinki

Reply to
PekkaP

The Edmunds brand is not so rare as one might thnk, Pekka. I recently sold a double deuce manifold, and once had a 4 bbl. version. I see them on eBay every now & then.

Reply to
zoombot

John Poulos

That one is an aftermarket Edmunds intake for a Studebaker engine, not a Caddy. Last few Edmunds 'dual deuce' intakes sold for around $350 (USD) without carbs. Notice the carbs on that one cannot run any air filter on the front carb (no room). The Edmunds is more rare than the Weiand (and the repop version). Jeff

"PekkaP" wrote...

Pekka, from Helsinki

***
Reply to
Jeff Rice

Thanks for the guidance -- I havent seen these too often but ofcourse I am not that often having the opportunity to scan the US swapmeets ... due to the distance....

Did Edmunds make also aluminium valve covers for Studebakers? Just trying to figure out the options to put my 55 coupe back to more "period correct" ( = 1957-59 ) outfit as that was when it was "souped up" but some of the parts have got lost during the trip it has made from So-Cal to via few other countries to my garage...

Pekka from Helsinki

Reply to
PekkaP

Yes, Weiand did make finned aluminum valve covers for Studebaker V8's. So did Offenhauser. There are several people making them in the US now, but with the word STUDEBAKER on them in block letters. You can still buy the four bolt Offenhauser valve covers, too. Jeff

"PekkaP" wrote...

***
Reply to
Jeff Rice