Latest threads in Studebaker Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

For Sale in Oklahoma
Call the owner, not me! car has a lot of tremendous potential, but since I can't take it there, I'm passing the information to the SDC site, and this group. The owner states it really loves the...
3
3

Foothills Chapter Monthly Meeting
The Foothills Chapter will be holding its monthly meeting this Tuesday, October 2nd at the Austrian-Canadian Club, 3112-11 Street NE, Calgary, Alberta, Canada. The meeting will start at 7:30 PM. There...
2
2

Potomac Chapter Fall Tour Pix
Our chapter webmaster, Bob Johnstone, has assembled a great group of pix from out Fall Tour last weekend (Wild and Wonderful West Virginia Weekend). See: main feature of our tour was to ride the...
2
2

Welding question
I finally got a welder along with a helmet and gloves, do I really need to buy a welding jacket or is there something else (cheaper) that you guys use? This is the welder... Jeff DeWitt
10
10

Wanted 36 Dictator back window frame & crank
I need the complete assembly inner and outer frames & garnish plus the crank assembly Anyhelp or leads would be appreciated ( I've taken a out bank loan and ready to buy ) John Sacramento Ca

Wanted: Champion dual carb manifold, head
Anyone out there have an aftermarket Champion dual carb manifold they care to part with? Also may be intrested in a high compression head. Yes, I know Cathcart sells some, but I'm looking to spend...

Steering wheel for 65 needed
Hi to all, I am needing a decent Steering wheel to go in my 65 Commander... also, I need the Lower jacket clamp too.. (part#1552342P) I have the upper clamp.... plus I might need a couple of jacket...

loan website has been uploaded
Hi, the website url is thanks 441 google adsense websites only at

Not for the faint of heart
I know everyone has run in to a situation like this one. When the trail from when this car was disassembled to today, it is probably a little cold by now. someone on the east coast can use the parts...
2
2

I'm baaack!
Back home, and back on the newsgroup. I was away working at a wellsite from mid -July until this past Tuesday. Got home, and found my wireless broadband was down because they had reconfigured the...
7
7

Cheap auto parts
Now that I and a few close friends have picked this place pretty cleans of anything that will work on a Studebaker, I figure I'll share in case you need a brand X part or two. Many parts are being...
3
3

OT: Flat screen Plasma
I recently bought a 50 inch plasma and love it. It does not suffer from having to be viewed from forward only. I can see from anywhere in 3 rooms. It was only ( should I say ONLY? ) $1200 at Best Buy....
6
6

another city government taking classic cars
2
2

transporter heads up
Hello: Just had a car shipped from Fort Woth texas to eustis Fl. over 1700 miles enclosed in semi-$900. Excellent service,no problems. Anyone needing transport might want to call Silver Eagle...

63 cRUISER PARTS QUESTION
If you had an entire 63 four door to part out,WHAT would be the most desireable items to be very delicately removed?? over and above the dash and tail lights.TIA!!
3
3