Latest threads in Studebaker Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

My Classic Car Website (ot)
Sheesh.... Tried to set up a pic on their website.... Here's what I received in response..... Thank you for submitting your photo! All photos will be posted in the order they are received. Due to the...

OT E-Bay
Has anyone who has an E-bay acccount been getting pamphlets in the mail pushing E-bay? I find this worng as it tells people in the USPS that I have an E-bay account This morning I logged on and in my...
4
4

OT Non-Stude problem
Last night an little-old-lady friend came over to visit, and drove into the parkling spot until she hit the concrete bumper at the end of the space, Later, she would reverse, but the car would clunk...

Salt2Salt contact info
Does anyone have a current phone number or email address for Greg Meyers of Salt2Salt? It appears the info on their website is out of date, I get a phone disconected message. I would like to learn...

OT--Thought it costly to restore a Studebaker
Click on the "cuda world" link for a real eye-opener. Just look at what somebody started from...Might have to go check it out as it isn't but 25 miles from me..But that kind of money....Thank you...

235 cic in Studebakers?
Is 1966 the only year where the in line 235 six was available? JT
4
4

Pony Corral Cruise Nite
Saw a nice 55 President at the Pony Corral Cruise Nite in Winnipeg, Manitoba tonite. Beautiful! Lloyd

Gold plated?
What makes this part so valuable? eBay 140158880424 Allen
11
11

selling my '65 Daytona (Vancouver Canada)
Decided it's time for the old girl to go. Price will be right for the right buyer.
2
2

Hey Nate!!!.......
Wot kind of tach will fit a '61/62 Lark? Y'know, the little hole in the middle?? TIA JT
5
5

OT-Bed Bounce-OT
Reminds me of some of those test scenes of the Studebaker Desert Models in an old factory movie I have on tape. I wonder how a Champ would fare in a test like this?
28
28

DIRTY OLD CAR
I'm posting it other places and thought I'd do it here, too. That's why ther4e's no mention of marque. DIRTY OLD CAR I drive an old car - over forty years old. I drive it about 500 - 1000 miles a...

Not totally OT - Thrill for boys of all ages.
This was sent to me fby a former USAFthen commercial pilot, Having seen much the same with P51 and Spit, I understand. P-51Must Read It was noon on a Sunday as I recall, the day a Mustang P-51 was to...
6
6

check this one out
1
1

Tube Radios - Antique Electric Supply
Found a good source with good service for those of you with Studes that have tube radios with vibrators. Got my new solid state 4 pin 6 volt vibrator in a few days, and it works beautifully:
1
1