Latest threads in Studebaker Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Missed the Meet, Did My Best
Since I couldn't make it to the meet, I was in a tissy. I had 'Sheba all detailed and ready to go, just in case things worked out... but, work got in the way. Since 'Sheba was all dressed up with...
13
13

This looks nice...if your not a purist;)
http://www.messlerproducts.com/53frame.jpg

early C-K Saginaw manual steering box
can someone tell me what these are worth these days? I picked one up for cheap at SB thinking I'd just clean it, reseal it, and then decide whether or not I was going to use it on my '55. Well it...
6
6

Wagonaire at South Bend
I was at the meet briefly on Monday and I didn't have as much time to take pictures as I would have liked. Did anyone take pictures of the white 63 Wagonaire with the blue interior (the owner also had...
1
1

parts for '61 lark
Looking for the following; hood ornament,bumper guards,brown or tan armrests,tail light lenses,rain shields-4 Thanks Lou
3
3

THANK YOU Amnot-R2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <OT>
Rich,hope you got home safely and everything is cool.I cant Thank You enuff for this fine Yuengling Black &Tan!!!!!!!! Yum!!!!!!!
1
1

International pix
3 pages of walk and shoot pix.
14
14

-OT- Church Bulletins
The Fasting & Prayer Conference includes meals. The sermon this morning: "Jesus Walks on the Water." The sermon tonight: "Searching for Jesus." Ladies, don't forget the rummage sale. It's a chance to...

Wheels
I like how "Studes" look with the original hubcaps/wheel covers. I would however like to put some really cool looking wheels on my Lark. Where might one find such wheels? My internet searches have...
2
2

new user
Hello all. I just wanted to say as a new owner of a 1961 Lark Regal VIII, that I'm surprised and very pleased that there are so many of us out there. Any good studebaker stuff happening in Md anytime...
6
6

this place ...
.... is like a ghost town....
1
1

<ot>
What does the stand for?
4
4

Must be drugs involved <OT>
Prime example of what can happen when someone has an older Pontiac Bonneville, plenty of money, and not a lick of taste.
7
7

found some center cap Lazy S emblems
OK... I found a set of the lazy "S" emblems to use on my aluminum wheel center caps for the 65 Commander... I found them at Studebaker International. They are black background with a Chrome lazy...

N8 and I made it to South Bend
We're room #160 at the Motel 6 if you need to find us.