Aluminum pieces

Before I put this on e-bay I thought I would offer it here on the newsgroup. I have a pair of the 4 bolt Offenhauser finned aluminum valve covers, no oil fill tubes, a finned aluminum valley cover with the hole already drilled for the road draft tube or pcv valve and a chrome plated oil fill tube.The valve covers were installed for about a year and a half. As far as I know the valley cover and oil fill tube were never installed. I will take $375 for all of it and can deliver to York if prepaid or I will box and ship for actual shipping charges. I highly reccommend insurance. If interested you can contact me by e-mail at blacklarkviii at hotmail dot com . If not sold by Wednesday evening I will put on e-bay. Thanks, Henry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 512 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Reply to
blacklarkviii