Free 47-49 Sheet metal

From my e-mail, please, if you need it, don't jerk the guy around.

'I had a 48 Land Crusier that I was going to restore but it got backed over by a truck. I have a lot of sheetmetal for it. If you want to pay shipping or drop by up here in CT. you can have it all. I would like to see it go to good use. "

Reply to
John Poulos

What does he have? Where in Ct.?

Reply to
Bill Glass

Someone else jumped on it, not sure what was in the stash.

Bill Glass wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos