AutoWeek Test Drives A Weasel

itraseecab

I enjoyed the article. As a Weasel owner/driver, I think it was a fairly accurate description of how one drives based on the perceptions of a CAR driver. They sure don't steer and drive as easily as a car, particularly on turf or pavement. Get one out on the snow, though, and see, just see, if you can wipe the big grin off your face!

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond