Bob Palma email address

Would someone share Bob Palma's email address with me?

Thanks, Richard RichardMoratAOLdotcom

Richard Morris Renton, WA

1964 Avanti R-1 #5367 - slightly modified 1990 Avanti 4-door #78 - terribly modified
Reply to
Rich

I don't have it, but you can contact hin through the sdc forum website.

can find his email address there. Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam

"you can contact him through the sdc forum website.http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.com/default.aspYou can find his email address there."

Chip - thanks for the response, but I checked there before posting here. Seems everyone associated with Turning Wheels has an email listed except for Bob.

Rich

Reply to
Rich

Go to the forums. Find a post he started. Click on his name. A menu with a link for email will show there.

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com