Would this Stude be worth 6k?

I'm seeking some advice on the potential purchase of a '63 2-door (I think it's a) Daytona with the 289 and T-10 4-speed. The car was a daily driver until it's owner wanted and got a new hemi 300. From what I've been told, the car's in great shape and I know it's been well cared for. Is 6k in the ballpark? Thanks!

Reply to
TomNoller

John Poulos

Thanks, JP! It's irresistable now.

Reply to
TomNoller

Reply to
bobcaripalma

Went to see it today and it's a Regal. Engine is spotless and rebuilt several years ago by an expert (I know, personally) and overall in great shape. A recent rock to the windshield cracked it, but otherwise a very clean, always garaged car. Could use a paint job. Stock white and a sweet looking car! Hoping to make room for it!

Reply to
TomNoller

Hoping to make room for it!>>

Tom - pictures! We want to see pictures!

Hope you end up with it. Good luck

Rich

Richard Morris Renton, WA

1964 Avanti R-1 #5367 1990 Avanti 4-door #78
Reply to
Rich