theavanti.com

Anyone have some nicer Avanti pics for this guy?

Michael - Roseland FL

That's funny...I was thinking the same thing! I have some shots of a freshly detailed and rebuilt R1 on a stand. Do you know the fella and is he interested in better pics? -Will

Reply to
S2BAKER

Reply to
John Poulos

This Avanti site is owned/operated by Richard Gallatin. I think he actually started it before owning an Avanti. I remember him telling anyone that would listen that he would put the site together and hope that others would help by providing corrections, updates, additions and better pictures. In this case, John's engine would be an excellent choice to put on Richard's site, but it sure doesn't look stock....:-)

Cheers, Richard

Richard Morris Renton, WA

1964 Avanti R-1 #5367 1990 Avanti 4-door #78
Reply to
Rich