What about those tires, John?

Dave

Reply to
Georgia Studebaker

Reply to
John Poulos

Reply to
Dan

Georgia Studebaker wrote:What about those tires, John?

Dave you can put them on your Cruiser, and be the Sylvester Gangstah.

Reply to
PatSkelly

Reply to
John Poulos

Reply to
John Poulos

Actually weren't some early cars equipped with 16" wheels? I thought that '41 Commander had 16"

nate

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
N8N

LOL! Pat!

They might go with a Studellac, or you could boil them down to the cord!

Dave

Reply to
Georgia Studebaker

Georgia Studebaker wrote: They might go with a Studellac, or you could boil them down to the cord!

It was rather impressive for a 53 year old that didn't move from the barn for 20+ years.

Reply to
PatSkelly

John,

you know what they look like? Like those glue on white walls, let me know if I'm right.

Rhonda

Reply to
Red2ubabe

why was I thinking Timmy and Lassie were going to be in one of the photos?

Reply to
oldcarfart

Reply to
Oujdeivß