c cab dual exhaust

Just a quick recommendation for the Don Simmons dual exhaust kit for C cab trucks. He makes a lot or versions.
1. Rear,side of cab exit.
2. Rear bumper end exit, angeled out. 3. Straight out under bumper.
Styles 2. and 3. can be done in step bumper, no bumper or factory bumper versions.
The drivers side crosses over the the passenger side to clear the gas take, then back over with the tail pipe.
Very cool system. I just bought the exhaust and tailpipes to make custom head pipes for the Caddy engine swap.
--
JP/Maryland
Studebaker On the Net http://stude.com
John Poulos wrote:

--
2R10
2R14
John Poulos wrote:

http://www.studebakervendors.com/silverto.htm#ANCHORTOP
Allen Siekman wrote:

--
JP/Maryland
Studebaker On the Net http://stude.com
I have met Don..he IS a super person and I would buy from him without worry.
Silvertone Exhaust - Don Simmons (519) 485-1966 in Ontario. Super guy. Great service! I bought his 2.25" s/s system for my R2 and he even offered to fabricate a special exhaust pipe to get past the 200R4 tranny if his stock system proved to have any fitment problems.
Brooksie

I buy Don's stuff thru SASCO.

Didn't I see on this group quite a while back that the SNM has the drawings for the dural exhaust system on the factory R2 Champ pickups? I think they had both pipes exiting on the right side. Joe Roberts

Thats the way the Simmons exhaust on my 8E12 works. The left pipe comes around the front of the engine and both sides exit behind the right rear wheel angled out. Very easy install. I have an 3E38 with a similiar system installed decades ago but its regular exhaust tubing with cherry bomb mufflers. Which are what I used on my Champs exhaust.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

--
2R10
2R14
On 23 Jan 2007 17:47:51 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

The stainless sounds good and I have only heard good things about Don, other than shipping the parts into the country. My previous and present 1959 4E7s both have dual exhaust. The previous one had the duals exiting on the right side of the pickup near the rear wheel and my present pickup has the duals exiting under the stock rear bumper on each side.

Site Timeline