c cab dual exhaust

Just a quick recommendation for the Don Simmons dual exhaust kit for C cab trucks. He makes a lot or versions.

  1. Rear,side of cab exit.
  2. Rear bumper end exit, angeled out.
  3. Straight out under bumper.

Styles 2. and 3. can be done in step bumper, no bumper or factory bumper versions.

The drivers side crosses over the the passenger side to clear the gas take, then back over with the tail pipe.

Very cool system. I just bought the exhaust and tailpipes to make custom head pipes for the Caddy engine swap.

Reply to
John Poulos

Transtar60

Thanks for the tip. Might be just what I need. Do you have contact information for Don? Allen

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Allen Siekman

Silvertone Exhaust - Don Simmons (519) 485-1966 in Ontario. Super guy. Great service! I bought his 2.25" s/s system for my R2 and he even offered to fabricate a special exhaust pipe to get past the 200R4 tranny if his stock system proved to have any fitment problems.

Brooksie

Reply to
Brooksie

Allen Siekman wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

I buy Don's stuff thru SASCO.

Reply to
oldcarfart

Reply to
itraseecab

Reply to
Transtar60

If you want factory-correct duals on a Champ, call Don Simmons... he can make them up for you.

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

I have met Don..he IS a super person and I would buy from him without worry.

Reply to
Champ TruckingCompny