Can This Forum Make A Comeback?

You know, it's been a long, long time since I've read a post by "He who's name may not be spoken" here, you know, the guy who knew everything about turbo-charging Studes. Chris H. '52 2R5 (next bring back to life project) '55 Champion 16G6 '59 Lark VI (may be soon scrapped)

Reply to
Chris

It would be nice but I keep getting those hints at better fuel economy over and over and over.

Brooksie

Reply to
Keith Brooks

Fuel economy... Bah!

We in central Texas are the latest victims of 10% ethanol content gas. Fuel economy decreased by a like amount so that amounts to a 10% increase in cost.

Thank You EPA!

Grrrrrrrr

JT

Keith Brooks wrote: