Craig Parslow

Craig, I saw your name pop up on a thread. I think I have met you at a Merritt BC run 20 odd Years ago. As I recall you had/have a 64 Daytona Convertible at the time. I was wondering if you would have Curtis Lagasse phone number or If he is computer sauve his email address. Either or would be appreicated.

Factory 63-64 R2 4Speed Hawk or Lark Wanted

Reply to
Studebaker-r2-4-me

Curt doesn't do e-mail or Internet. And I don't want to post his phone number here. An e-mail to you bounced. If you want to get his phone number from me, drop me an e-mail, with a return address that works, and let me know that you are a legitimate Stude guy. Your actual name and city of residence would do.

I'm not being paranoid, just don't feel comfortable about passing on a friend's private contact information to a cypher.

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond

Gord, Thanks for answering this post. I am a Legitimate Stude guy. Born and raised in Edmonton living in sunny Southern Ontario for the last 20 years. I had a blue 64 Daytona which Curt set up a new V8 drive train for me years ago. (FYI) I knew Art Southworth. I actually drove his red 1960 Lark ragtop with him and another guy with an Avanti to Southbend for the International meet. It was a great trip. I really did not expect Curt L. to be to Sauve with the email. Email me at allenanderson[AT]cogeco[DOT]ca Thanks I would love to touch base with him.

Reply to
Studebaker-r2-4-me

Yes, I do still have the convertible. I will e-mail you Curt's phone # privately. He is still an active Edmonton Chapter member, and currently has a '53 Champion coupe that he drives to various Studebaker meets.

Craig.

Reply to
studebaker8

Snip