Re: How to kill spammers

On or around Fri, 22 Apr 2005 06:41:23 +0000, Rory Manton enlightened us thusly:

> >I read that as "How to kill spanners"!!!!

I did that to a Britool ring spanner once. split the ring bit open - took

*serious* abuse to achieve that, though.
Reply to
Austin Shackles

I had to do it your honour..... you see access to a 101's manifold is very limited, besides... it's not a dead spanner , it's just a spanner of two halves now. I like to think of it as a lesser sin than smashing the carbs off with a sledge hammer......., yeah, that works for me... am I forgiven or do I need to prepare to rot?

Though I have to admit, , the thought of smashing the carbs with a sledge hammer does have its merits....

;0)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

The best thing I ever did with the Strombergs was bin them. Now, had someone actually have mentioned a sledgehammer at the time t'would have been a very different story - with video no doubt...

Reply to
Mother

Says the one who's now posted twice in this thread...

(Buggrit, so av I now. Still, at least I trimmed the FU).

Reply to
Mother

Well I only posted once (needlessly it would appear..ah well)

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

Yay!

Reply to
/\/ / & E

On or around Fri, 22 Apr 2005 16:04:14 +0100, Mother enlightened us thusly:

yebbut, the other post was FU-trimmed and vaguely OT.

so nyerr nyerr thrrrpt.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Why, were they knackered and drinking like there was no tomorrow?

:0)

`Mark

Reply to
Mark