Dodged a large caliber bullet...

Today the motel we had originally selected for the 33rd Fl State meet went belly up. The Ramada Inn Conference center abruptly closed it's doors and the parking lot is roped off. Those who gave deposits for various weddings, conventions, etc...are out their moolah. We aren't... 'Cause my 'ol lady insisted that we do a complete inspection of the place before we signed and coughed up the $$$$...that inspection revealed a business on the verge of collapse. Tomorrow we should have the final decision on location although the previous date remains the same; Oct. 22-24 2010. Most likely will be in a semi-rural location at a country club/motel. We have a chapter meeting tomorrow to vote on the final location. Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

I'll be sure to thank Ann when we're all having a GREAT time at that rural hotel.. The orange truck WILL be there, and running under its own power. Wish me luck, I have lots of work to do.

MB

Reply to
mbstude