Drove my Cruiser

Saturday, and will again today! Drove it 50 miles to work Friday, and will again Monday, while the Caddy gets a new heater core.

Sunny at 65º expected in South Ga.

We don't wait for 'drive your Studebaker day.'

Makes me wonder why some people keep a Stude if they have to wait for a national club event to DRIVE THE CAR!

Dave

Reply to
So. Ga. Cruiser

Must be a ceedan-driving weekend in South Georgia. Today makes two full weeks that I've had my '58 Commander. It runs, drives, and stops pretty well now. :-)

Matthew

Reply to
mbstude

Matthew,

Now that you have the basics (brakes, exhuast, runs well, etc) done, is it time to put the "Lark Shine" on it???

Well, ok.......maybe for you we should call it "Sedan Shine"

Paul

Reply to
R1Lark

Hey Paul. Rubbing out the paint is one of the next things on the list.

The car is coming right along.

Matthew

Reply to
mbstude