Ebay62 Indy500clone

Somebody is going to be $14000 worth of mad on this one, when they find out. Malcom

Reply to
Malcom Gillette

seeing the price JP got for my old car, maybe not.

nate

(getting priced out of my own vehicles!)

Reply to
N8N

Ya think? I think that may be an acceptable price tag for any '62 Lark Daytona convertible in that condition whether its a documented pace/festival car or not.

Craig.

Reply to
studebaker8

Yah, but it ain't sold yet. $14,100 and reserve not met (2 hours to go). $14,000+ for a really nice Daytona convertible with some stickers don't seem like that bad a price to me.

Mark

65 Cruiser
snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca wrote:> Malcom Gillette wrote:> >

Mark Anderson

You'd have at least that much into a restoration. It's a nice car from what I can tell... just a non-Studebaker seller repeating what he's been told about the car.

Lee

Lee Aanderud

John Poulos

I've got rags and adhesive remover :)

nate

(just d> Yah, but it ain't sold yet. $14,100 and reserve not met (2 hours to

N8N

I had bid on it early on and just received a second chance offer to buy it.

N8N wrote:

Michael - Roseland FL