Engine Flooding On Left Turns

Her response?

And if a student lets out the F-word in her class, would she buy that excuse???

Craig

Reply to
Craig Parslow

Didn't ask her that Craig but in these days of "warm & fuzzy", I'm sure she would.

Sorry I can't make the meeting tomorrow - blew out my knee again and can't drive, barely walking with my cane. Going to the doc tomorrow to see if I can get lucky and move up the queue...

Brooksie

Reply to
Brooksie

haha Jerry! I first wrecked my knee at 16 helping a friend pull an engine out of his Ford. Then it would pop out when I was dancing, once when I landed badly in a high jump pit as a kid ran across the pit. Stooopid kid. Anyhow, they took my cartilage out finally at age 25 or so, telling me I'd never have that problem again. Of course, now I have osteoarthritis, bone on bone. Conventional wisdom 35 years ago seems to have come back to bite me.

Brooksie

Reply to
Brooksie

Jerry, Yep, I've been around you, and you don't move often OR fast! BOSEG 'cepting when maybe some food might be involved!

Jim

Reply to
Jim Turner

Yep, J. Edgar Hoover used those cars a lot.

Karl

Reply to
midlant