fast read

Just spent 5 minutes reading a week's worth of posts. Just as I suspected, there's still nothing here of interest. Jerry.

Reply to
Jerry Forrester

nothing much of interest anywhere.. just got a list of 30-40 companies closing a lot of stores and firing a lot of people.. earthquake in LA sorta shook things up.. economy is going great, 20% of the houses in my town empty and or for sale or rent.. half the business buildings empty and growing by the day..

everything is just peachy

--Shiva--

** Posted from
**
Reply to
me

Sounds like me reading the local newspaper online.

Lee

** Posted from
**
Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Heh, heh, heh, I suppose if I wanted the NG to have more content and more interesting posts I should come up with something myself. But I have just been told by OcrappyOne that I don't know nothing. Jerry

Same for San Diego.

Reply to
Jerry Forrester

Jerry ---

My new alternator for the Cruiser didn't interest you?

It wasn't chrome...

Dave Miler

Reply to
So. Ga. Cruiser

Sounds like an old GF. She told me in no uncertain terms that men had only two faults... Everything they say and everything they do...

JT

(Who happily does not hafta listen to that crap ennymo')

Jerry Forrester wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Smart woman.

"Jerry Forrester" wrote... Heh, heh, heh, I suppose if I wanted the NG to have more content and more interesting posts I should come up with something myself. But I have just been told by OcrappyOne that I don't know nothing.

** Posted from
**
Reply to
Jeff Rice

If you want to be sure to get me to read your posts, ya gotta put 'Chrome' in the subject line. Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Forrester