Federal outrage revisited

Still the same old crap. Notice that he name no names for the more sensational points. Anyone can make up a story and say it came from "high ranking sources"! When he finally names Major Paul Aguirre of the National Guard, his story is just what I said origninally, that the claim the guardsmen were unarmed was not true. Some, or even most of the points in the story could be true, but I won't believe them till they come from a credible source that is named.

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno

Armed Mexican incursion into the US revisited...

Reply to
Barry

Ahh... Alex and Barry... I think you two are the only two still reading this thread so it's okay to take it to e-mail.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud