Flanged Axles

Where can I get flanged axles for a 63 Avanti? Allen

Reply to
satdoc2 via CarKB.com

HTH

nate

Reply to
N8N

Reply to
satdoc2 via CarKB.com

They'll fit any Stude passenger car with a D44 rear and tapered axles, but they are custom made by Moser I believe. I don't even think they will fit a factory Stude flanged axle rear end.

nate

satdoc2 via CarKB.com wrote:

Reply to
N8N

Reply to
satdoc2 via CarKB.com

Yes it is 19 spline.

Dan

Reply to
Dan White

I have got two sitting in the loft...........came out of my 65 when my spiders gave out. Wound up puting tapered axles in so these have been sitting for twenty years.

They came out of a Model 27 flanged differential and are supposed to be the same as in the 44s.

Reply to
Studebaker Kid

Reply to
satdoc2 via CarKB.com

They are the same as the 44, but they won't fit the 63 or any tapered axle housing.

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno