GT/Starliner

I'm not nuts about the combination, but the Buy it Now seems reasonable.

John Poulos

Love it

Reply to
Lee

--

For that Buy it Now I would sell my restomod 1954 Commander Starliner. It has; 350/350/Mustang II/disc brakes/ps/tilt/Cragers/etc. It has a one year old GM medium red metallic BC/CC paint job. It has a complete new interior in tan/beige two-tone including; headliner/seats (front based on Toyota buckets)/side panels/carpets/trunk lining. I do not use a digital camera and I have never listed anything for sale on eBay. I guess that I should start.

Reply to
studegary

studegary, Please call me off line. I would like to talk to you.... Ron, 7855625045

studegary wrote:

> --

Reply to
57hawk