Hawk buckets in a C-cab

Anyone ever successfully put GT Hawk bucket seats with console in a C- cab pickup? They are a lot more comfortable than the bench seat in my truck now.

Matthew Burnette

Reply to
mbstude

If you want comfort, why not go with something like Yukon/Tahoe/Silverado seats. They have a flat bottom mounting plate and they're a dime a dozen and have integrated shoulder belts. If GT seats are anything like '61 Hawk seats, I'd be good for about 200 miles before I would be ready to get out of there.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

That would work, but wouldn't look 'right' in an otherwise stock '59 PU. At least the buckets, which are different than the '61's, would look somewhat fitting.

Matthew

Reply to
mbstude