HipHop Republican

John Poulos

That's the whole point of the website John....

Black Republican Hip-Hop run website poking fun at the Black Dems who use the "Race Card" like she just tried to do (again).

Bob (and I'm staying out of the following sh*tstorm that will start between Lee and Alex- or Lee and Pat- or Lee and ANY DEMOCRAT)

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Bigbob62

There are a lot of Democrats on the Hill that wouldn't volunteer that information. I hope she enjoys the rest of her term, because I'm guessing she's going to have a lot of opposition in the next election.

Lee

Reply to
61hawk

No shitstorm to back away from... everyone who reads the story admits she's an idiot. I enjoyed DeLay's comments about this event, he pushed back and she and her "constitchiancy" haven't had much to say ever since.

Lee

Reply to
61hawk

And I'm the troublemaker.

Right.

Bigbob62 wrote:

Reply to
Pat Drnec

BTW - doesn't seem to matter how many times I say this, but -

I'm not a Democrat.

Bigbob62 wrote:

Reply to
Pat Drnec

I will not get involved. I will not get involved. I will not get involved. I will not get involved. I will not get involved. I will not get involved. I will not get involved. I will not get involved. I will not get involved. I will not get involved. I will not get involved. I will not get involved. I will not get involved. I will not get involved. I will not get involved. I will not get involved. I will not get involved. I will not get involved. I will not get involved. I will not get involved. I will not get involved. I will not get involved........

JT

Pat Drnec wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

involved........

Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew! Thank yew!

Reply to
Dave's Place