Fearing the fate of the Dictator

Out of curiousity I e-mailed the winner of the '34 Dictator congratulating him on winning the fine car and to ask about what his intenions were with the car. I recieved no reply. After looking over his past auctions two things seem apparent, he is made of money, and he seems to like hot rods.

Richard Lawler

'57 1/2 ton Transtar '51 2dr Champion

Reply to
Richard Lawler

He didnt overpay on the Mopar stuff,pretty much going rate and with the prices skyrocketing he stands to make a profit.

Bob40

Bob

What 34? I searched all over and couldn't find the original post about the auction.

Alex Magdaleno

Thanks, Wow, 42K !!!!!

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno

You broke my heart on the 34. I had better go take something for my stomach now.

Reply to
58packardwagon