How the Stude newsgroup has changed....Not entirely OT

I'm sitting here tonight bouncing around this and several other forums / groups. Some may disagree with this, but if one haven't noticed this newsgroup is slowly dying. Compaired to say 2002-03, intresting posts, group interaction and just plain activity has decreased. Sure, we have the SDC forum, but it looses the flavor of giving a personality behind those who post. Seems 90% of the individuals on the SDC forum have handle-names; I honestly have no idea who is who.I also miss the intresting posts that the SDC forum prohibits; ie updates on JP's son's band, Gordon Richmond's latest well job, Freddy Badgett in Mayberry, Kevin Wolford in SB, etc etc.

Recently, I must say I've been guilty of not checking here often just due to the fact posts have decreased and everybody seems to have moved over to the SDC forums. Part of that may be due to having a new girlfriend, maybe not

Kent Fedor

Reply to
hawkman56

see two posts before this to see why. racial mudslinging and personal attacks. this crap stops anything getting said studbaker wise. guys,say something nice or interesting or share that personal thing that changed your day. it may change ours. think about it. if what you have to say is just a put down of someone else.....you really don't have much to add. any jackass can kick down a barn. it takes courage and skill and patients to build one. rich la torre sdc mohawk trails chapter

Reply to
am not r2

Well gents, u wanted something OT, but nice. check out "Loosing car keys 2X"

Reply to
Pckstude