OT. Engine swap or Stude power

Shows you can have it both ways.Someone have a Stude that can take this treatment? scott

Reply to
Scott

I liked the lil' Honda scooter the best... Cap'n Jack McClure would be proud Jeff

"Scott" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

I've been privy to some of the prelim drive by wire tech done with this 'vehicle' and have seen it at some corporate functions. It is a viable future tech.... for my grandkids... But you have to start somewhere..... Jeff ( I chose to start in 1937 and 1961..) Rice

"kar> Here's the car of the future:

Reply to
Jeff Rice