I have but one thing to say about my new radials:

"Holy crap!"

I can't believe it; it's like driving an entirely different vehicle! I'm absolutely astonished how much difference the new rubber made! Softer and smoother ride, less road noise, easier steering, tighter cornering...! Who knew?! This is, beyond doubt, the best $389.67 I've yet to spend on my pickup.

Amazing.

-Dutch

PS: 215/70R-15s in the front, 235s in the back. No wide whites this time, though. :( Though beautiful, white walls are simply expensive at a time when money needs to be spent on other parts and issues. Next time...

Reply to
Dutch