Land Cruiser For Sale

Looks like a nice car, although the one picture is grainy.

Too bad about the extra doors.

Dave Lester Dave's Place Home of the Internationally Renowned Studebakers, 'Sheba and Goliath See pictures at

Dave's Place

Looks like the late Durward Brown's LC - it was very nice!

Reply to
zoombot

Durward Brown... there is a name I hadn't heard in a while! If this is who I am thinking about, and I'm sure it is, he lived in Alva, OK. I had the privilege of visiting him and admiring his collection a few years back. I was unaware that he had passed on. Before I ramble on, was the Durwood Brown you refer to from Alva?

Reply to
Dave's Place

Ya just HADDA show it to me, didn'tcha?

John

Reply to
Fieronut

I'm here ta hep ya.

Reply to
Dave Lester

Well, shucks, I hate to hear of his passing. He was a very neat gentleman.

If this is the same car, it was off-frame when I visited Durward.

I admired him taking on such a project at his age.

When I grow up, I hope to be the kind of guy he was.

Reply to
Dave Lester

I talked with the owner today. The car was bought at a farm auction and is original, not re-done. Needs some interior work, he said. It was originally bought in Kansas. He will send me some pix but not sure when. He has no scanner so will have to take the pix to his son's to scan and send them. When I get them, will be happy to send them to any interested party. I think I am probably NOT interested in the car.

John

Reply to
johnnywiffer