Enjoyed it, Alex, thanks!

Reply to
TomNoller

Very cool!

Rob

Reply to
Rob Stokes

Alex,

Thanks for sharing that. That reminds me to have the video camera handy when I try to get mine cranked up soon after 22 years of sitting in a barn.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Ulrich

If I rememeber right, I spent about an hour cleaning the fuel line and glass bowl and inlet to the carb. After that is was just a few tries to get it started. I was using 12 volts and I think I fried the points.

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno