need windlace

It's been awhile since I've posted as my "hobby" has taken a back seat to kids, work, etc. Anyway, I need some windlace to finish up the interior of
my 56 Power Hawk after having a new headliner put in. I have two questions. One, how much do I need for this job? Two, where is the best place to buy it? It doesn't have to be exactly original, just something that looks good. Thanks
Steve Bernth 56 Power Hawk
Studebaker International. Nice looking windlace in several colors is available.
--
Loy Daniel
High Plains Chapter, SDC
Loy Daniel wrote: