New question 2

When swapping out a standard T-96 for an overdrive T-96 is there any special things to consider?

I have searched the specs and it appears that the drive shaft is useable from the original non-overdrive set up. Are the shift linkages the same? I know that the thickness of them if larger from the 62 car but of I swap it all to fit the original is that wise? Or, should I be working towards the thicker set up from the 62?

Wiz.

Reply to
Wizard of Oz

Wiz, If you go from a long-tail NON-overdrive to a long-tail overdrive, it should be a bolt-in, aside from the lockout cable and the electrical.

Can't help with the other questions.

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond