Nice '63 with a tow package.

Don't know much about trucks, but I think I'd take a closer look at this one. Only a few hours left.

JoeH.

Reply to
JoeH

That upper windshield area looks downright crunchy. That would be difficult to repair.

Mark

65 Cruiser
Mark Anderson

Yeah, saw that. I'd want to take a closer look at the rest of the body, too. But if all else is as described, it could be a nice buy. Too bad the timing is wrong. Someday I'd like a '63 or '64 Champ in nice condition.

JoeH.

Reply to
JoeH

John Poulos

If his reserve is about double the high bid and seller states that his reserve is half of what he paid for the truck, those figures would cipher down to him paying about $30,000 for the truck. Holy Shrimp!!!!!!!! Did I read something wrong? What am I missing here?

Reply to
jimmijim8

Reply to
John Poulos

That looks like a lot more than surface rust, and it looks like they painted over it. Also, why is the power brake booster on the right side of the firewall?????

Alex Magdaleno

Definately something fishy......and am I seeing things....it looks like it is a short bed tooooo.

Reply to
Studebaker Kid

blacklarkviii