Cloverleaf on dash

I was looking at this '54 coupe on ebay and noticed a cloverleaf emblem on the dash. I have several of these emblems and never knew what they were used on. Does anyone know what years they used these (I certainly don't have one on my Hamilton Wagonaire)? Paul Johnson

Paul Johnson

Looks like a maple leaf to me- Built in Cananda, Eh?

Mark (Pro-Am guesser) Dunning

Reply to
markshere2

Uh! Yes. Sorry. Maple leaf (brain fart). Really, I knew better. Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

They were used from 1953-58 on Hamilton assembled Studebakers.

Paul, if your Hamilton assembled '64 Daytona was sold new in Canada without a clock, the delete plate would read "Studebaker of Canada", not "Studebaker Corporation".

Craig.

Reply to
studebaker8

Thanks Craig. My Wagonaire did come with a clock so I didn't see that. I've a couple of the maple leafs for years (came in a dealer stock??) Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson