Nice weather

I have not had my typical winter blues this year since I've been working outside on my Studebakers quite a bit this winter. I just read we had 24 straight days of above-average temperatures. Five of them reached the 60s or 70s.and we're in the 50's and 60's this week and predicted to stay there for the next 10 days. It's been warmer here then where Sal is near Sacramento so it's not warm for all of us.

Reply to
John Poulos

Yeah, John, Its usually me thats blathering on about how great the California weather is. While you're enjoying the effects of global warming, we're out here in California freezing our butts off in a mini ice age. It's actually starting to warm up a little tho. Its going to be in the low 50s today. I think I saw a chunk of the glacier in my front yard break off this morning. So there is hope.

Reply to
salstude

LOL well here I only have to turn on the little electric radiator thingy for about half an hour or so when I get home from work, and the garage is nice and warm to work in. I figured it would be a lost cause over the winter but so far so good (knocks on wood.)

Yeah, I know, it would be so nice to have a real furnace out there, but just having a garage at all is a luxury in this area...

nate

Reply to
N8N

We have a nasty winter storm forecast here in Alberta for Wednesday. It's been quite nice for a spell, too.

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond

quite nice

Yeah and of course you gotta send it down here for Sunday. I'm gonna declare war on Canada!

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Great weather here in NYC! I actually worked four straight hours on my Champion this past Sunday. Am I dreaming? First time that I've spent time with the 'old girl!" If it doesn't rain on Wed., I will probably take her to work for a little run. Ah!, indeed, the little things make life worthwhile. Keep up the work, lads! Happy Winter! Flathead.

Reply to
FlatheadGeo