nippy lapdogs and carbon negative

Yep, have three ugly ones, and they "think" they are lapdogs. I happily use the anti-freeze with the dog on the label to protect them.

But to demonstrate how strange Avanti Owners can get; I have converted

50 acres from cattle grass to native prairie grass and fobs to watch hawks soar, and bobcats roam, take my oil and old tires to recycling centers, and old computers and batteries to hazardous metal recyclers. (FYI, the prairie grass is the only "crop" that stores more carbon than burning it will release. Referred to as "carbon negative." According to most recent research, I am sucking up about 13 car's worth greenhouse carbon emissions.)

Yep, strange, and proud of it...

(Has to be a freakin' engineer....)

(You Avanti guys can get the 'green' stuff that won't kill nippy lapdogs and > tree's ), and religiously change it every other year.
Reply to
63Avanti

Jeff,

Outdoor urination is a God-given right in Georgia, and is regularly exercised in my back yard at night, even within the city limits...

Dave So. Ga. Cruiser

Reply to
So. Ga. Cruiser

What's the point of having a back porch, if you can't pee off it?

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond