OT: ping: "Shiva"

you still around? got another lock problem (actually a friend does) can you cut a key for an 80's VW, he has a busted mangled key and no codes on the door handles (I pulled 'em both - was considering buying the car but likely won't unless I can at least hear it run,) I suggested that he might be able to just ship someone one of the door handles and have a key made that way. If you can help him drop me an email and I'll get you two talking. the local guys he called I think gave him the "don't really wanna do it" pricing, or maybe my expectations are unreasonable? email is njnagel at cox dot net

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

sent email- LMK if you DONT get it.