OT Snow in Buffalo

I guess Sonny is really happy to have left upstate New York.

2+ ft of snow according to weather channel.
Reply to
transtar60xxx

Jeff

Heh... It should really reinforce the notion of leaving.

I arrived in RI a couple of days ago to partake of a lot of Italian/Sea food for a week and it was in the low 40's this morning. Checking the temp in Austin, it was 58° so I guess that I'll appreciate the return on Tuesday afternoon...

JT

Jeff wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

I'm an hour and a half south of Buffalo just over the PA line and we haven't had anymore than a few flakes yet. I don't mind if they keep it allup there. It's only 45 today but I'm still taking the Lark to the club meeting. The one with the heater.... Not the heater delete car... I may be Madd but I'm not crazy!

Steve Grant a.k.a. the Madd Doodler

Reply to
madd_doodler