OT>Turn signal flasher4 question<OT

Does anyone know if the electronic turn signal flashers are dependent on current draw to flash as the old thermal flashers or are they electronically timed to flash irregardless of current draw? The reason I ask this question, I would like to know before I go and buy one :) Ron

Reply to
Ron Butts

No. That's why you have to use one to trip those LED turn signals. They are not dependent on current draw. Jeff

"Ron Butts" wrote..

Reply to
Jeff Rice