OT Visit to the consignment shop.

I stopped by the museum / consignment shop that I visit about monthly. The AMX that a NG member was thinking about buying, but they held firm at $30K and wouldn't supply NO info, is now marked $60K. I saw the most beautiful E-type I've ever seen. 1967 with old style bumpers, nearly flawless body (only one minor spot not quite as shiny as the rest of the car) delightful in turquoise. Next to it was one of the least ugly 427 Cobras I have ever seen (black) and on the lift was a custom Delehaye like I have never seen before. Down at the end, a wicker-door Bentley was glittering in red at the centre of the "glorious trio." The other cars weren't quite so interesting and my blonde little cutie was talking with some high-rollers.

Home to the chicken fajita Buretto from the taco shop across the street (Marilyn was off playing bridge.)

Karl

Reply to
midlant