Out, darned water spots!

Does anyone here have experience with the best way to remove water spots from auto glass? Many thanks in advance, Chris

1952 2R5 1955 Champion 16G6 ( my baby! ) 1959 Lark VI 1961 Land Rover series II
Reply to
Chris

talk to a glass shop. there is a 'something' that you can use to gently polish spots off, CAREFULLY its a fine powder..

--Shiva--

** Posted from
**
Reply to