Picture this,I have.

Take a 50's c-cab 1ton dump with duals in the rear,and then swap out the cab with a 60-64 champ cab.I think it would be kinda real neat!!!,and wish I could afford to do so.

Reply to
63t-cab

Something like this

63t-cab wrote:
Reply to
Transtar60

Can't seem to get that to come up.

Reply to
63t-cab

Sorry it works for me.

63t-cab wrote:
Reply to
Transtar60

Reply to
Jeff Rice

If only Studebaker had patterned the T-Cab on a two door sedan rather than the four door...

JT

(An additional 4" of leg room would have been terrific!)

Transtar60 wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

I finally got it,looks to be a factory photo.so what do you suppose ever became of this truck?

Reply to
63t-cab

Probably scrapped or sold as scrap. Maybe disassembled and pieces used for other projects.

63t-cab wrote:
Reply to
Transtar60

Now picture one more big t-cab,say 1.5 or 2 ton with 131" wheelbase.

Reply to
63t-cab

wouldn't look much different since that experimental T-cab is on a 1 ton

131 " wheelbase. With wheels/tires larger than 16" there would have to be major modifications to the fender's wheel arches to accommodate the 17,19.5, 20 and 22 inch tires of the time.

63t-cab wrote:

Reply to
Transtar60