Pikes Peak Zonemeet pics

I noticed no one has put up any pics from the Pikes Peak Zone meet in La Junta Colorado. If you didn't go you missed it, some really nice friendly folk. First night we registered and paraded out to the Kishare Indian museum. Had a cowboy supper, provided by the Tractor club.Looked at the museum, And was treated to several tribal dances afterwards. The next day Saturday September 29th, we cleaned up the cars and headed uptown to behind the courthouse for car show. We had so much fun just looking at each others cars and swapping stories. Later that evening we had the banquet and the awards ceremony. With music provided by the Kitchen Klutter Band. A great time was had by all. Malcom Gillette

Malcom Gillette

Great pix, Malcom! (as always) Nice pic of Bill Jones, too.

Reply to
zoombot