Peak oil

I keep hearing about 'Peak oil' but my local Halfords doesn't stock it. Is it new and has anyone tried it? Is it better than Mobil 1?

Reply to
Mark W

The odds of getting it now are diminishing.

Have you tried google ?

Reply to
Colin Wilson

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Mark W" saying something like:

It's great stuff, but it's running out fast, so get some while you can.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

A bit theoretical for me!

Reply to