Pix of '57 Clipper interior wanted

Does anyone have good pix of the interior of a '57 Clipper, preferrably a wagon. (right!) Mine is different than what I am told it should be and I would like to compare it. Thanks. Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjr

dytnadad

I downloaded some pix from a beautiful '57 on ebay a few weeks ago. Can send some but I get my NG on talkabout Network and it erases screen names. If you will e-mail me at johnnywiffer at aol dot com, I'll send them.

John

Reply to
Fieronut