Rare 57 Packard Part

Here is a part that you do not see very often. Most of these rusted out pretty quickly due to the open gap between the fender overlay and the 56 fender underneath. Certainly unique on how these minor "modifications" gave the car a new look. Was the 57 Packard the only car that Studebaker ever used a fender overlay on?

ebay item # 270076817471

58packardwagon

They are rare indeed! I needed them for my '57 wagon, which is about 4" shorter than the sedans. SASCO has the ride side, but I had to buy a entire quarter panel for the left side for a sedan and have the panel removed and then shortened. It was worth it, though. It came out great!

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam